Custom Opto-Electromechanical Components Manufacturer
Dimensional characteristics such as ovality, concentricity, cylindricity, run-out and surface finish are critical for the proper fit and bonding process of optics. GTI understands that the precision tolerances of these surfaces apply after plating… yet another important aspect of machining components for optical assemblies. Understanding plating thickness buildup is key to knowing where to machine the part’s dimensions within or even outside the tolerance range.
Whether the application is devices for optical measurement, digital imaging, defense/security or life sciences, GTI can meet your requirements.
A Partial Selection Of Optics Components We’ve Made
Share This Page
|Lens Holders and Housings|
|Mirror and Prism Mounts|
3000 Spring Industrial Dr
Powder Springs, GA 30127
Tel: (770) 943-0555
Fax: (770) 439-6500
- Contact GTI
- Custom Aerospace Components Manufacturer
- Custom Mechanical Components Manufacturer For The Electronics Industry
- Custom Medical Components Manufacturer
- Custom Opto-Electromechanical Components Manufacturer
- In-process Gauging Components Manufacturer
- Request A Quote
- Why GTI?
- GTI Precision Company History & Timeline
- No categories